What's new

In anticipation of the 2018 iPhone X refresh (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Let's see.

New iPhone X Plus, New Apple Watch, Power Pad and Apple 4k TV (not being refreshed). All mine!

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Let's see.

New iPhone X Plus, New Apple Watch, Power Pad and Apple 4k TV (not being refreshed). All mine!
I might update my iPhone, but I'm not sure as I might just wait as I like the idea of not having monthly payments for a while. My battery is giving me problems with my iPhone 6, but I might just go to the nearest Apple Store and have them test the battery and change it out.

Clinton McClure

Rocket Science Department
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Clint
From a good friend who is a Genius Bar technical expert for Apple, the Xs is pronounced “Ten Ess”.

The #1 question he keeps getting asked is when is the iPhone extra-small coming out?

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
From a good friend who is a Genius Bar technical expert for Apple, the Xs is pronounced “Ten Ess”.
Yes, Apple tries to tell us that "X" is pronounced "Ten" instead of "X". But that's dumb. I've been happily using Mac OS "ex" for some years. And I look forward to upgrading to an iPhone "ex". I'm not sure about the iPhone Excess, but we'll see.

:D

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
In addition to my annual iPhone update, I’ll probably be buying an Apple Watch for the first time. Can’t wait til the 12th!

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Is there going to be a new thread started to track the announcements today?

I’ll finally be upgrading from my first generation Apple Watch. I’m ignoring all the rumors so it will be interesting to see what will be announced.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Nelson,

I won't be participating. I would bet Sam Posten will start a thread.

I actually changed my days off so I can be available at 3 am Friday morning when the pre-orders go live.

I am in for the iPhone Xs MAX (512GB), Apple Watch Series 4 (44mm) and Power Pad (if available).

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
I hope you’re able to get you’re pre-orders in fast Ron.

I wasn’t able to get into the system at midnight last year. I guess they were slammed with hits.

We’ll see how it goes this year. I’m waiting for the announcements before I decide if there’s a need to upgrade from the iPhone X. I’m pretty happy with it.

I’d likely want to see how the larger Apple Watch fits before deciding if that’s right for me. The current 42mm is good for me.

Mark Booth

Senior HTF Member
I'm joining the fray at midnight (Pacific) tonight to order the iPhone Excess!

I *love* that nickname for it. It's so right on the money. Get it?.... MONEY?! :)

Mark

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
We always buy our iPhones from an att store.

Is there any advantage to ordering it from Apple over ATT in store?

Mark Booth

Senior HTF Member
Ron,

FYI, as you now know, Apple didn't mention the Power Pad. And now Apple has removed pretty much every mention of the Power Pad from its website.

I think the Apple Power Pad is a dead idea.

Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks