What's new

Improve your streaming audio: win an Arcam airDAC! (1 Viewer)

Colin Davidson

Second Unit
The airDAC sounds like the perfect solution for me to stream the tons of music on my PC to my HT.

AND that I can connect my iPad as well is a true bonus!

Scott A D

Auditioning
I would love to try this product to stream and improve the sound quality of my digitally archived massive cd collection. I am currently using a sonos zp 90, but it does little to improve the sound quality.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Considering my receiver has never played nicely with the iPod dock when I'm using the Wii or PS3 (which is almost all the time), I'd use the Arcam to actually listen to music uninterrupted and without having to play the game of which buttons to press in what order to make it all work correctly...

Wishoosier

Auditioning
Real Name
Kevin Bailey
I would use this with my ios devices to listen to my desktop computer's music library in a room with much better speakers.

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Richard Travale said:
So? This ended 10 days ago. Did anybody win?
Dave needs to ship to the winner and he has been out of the country, getting back this weekend, so I let it run for a bit longer. I did draw a winner today and it was poster 27: DennisBassi Congrats Dennis!

airdac.PNG

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks