What's new

Improve your streaming audio: win an Arcam airDAC! (1 Viewer)

therris

Auditioning
Real Name
Jason
I'd use it to run my music from my desktop computer to my soon to be new Denon receiver, replacing my increasingly fading Sony.

BLOC1

Auditioning
Real Name
Brian
Our family would use this to connect to our Onkyo Receiver and play music in and outside of our house

Quinn.M

Auditioning
This little gem would unleash a huge catalog of digital music files that are currently locked on my iPhone and IPad. I like to entertain and have dinner parties, but it's no fun with poor quality digital streaming options. The Arcam airDAC would be a huge hit and be the icing on the cake for my Denon system.

Mark Booth

Senior HTF Member
I'd connect the Arcam airDAC to my Pioneer AVR and use it to enjoy music from my iPhone while sitting on my patio (I have "B" speakers wired to my patio from the AVR)!

Thanks for the contest!

Mark

Ultim8

Auditioning
Real Name
Brad R
A much needed source addition to my McIntosh HT! iPad -> MX134 -> MC 501's -> XRT 28. Yep.

GeneP18

Auditioning
Real Name
Gene Porochniak
I would hook it up to my Onkyo receiver which is mated with Polk speakers. I would like to connect my iPhone to my system.

Silverbrain

Auditioning
Real Name
Jason
I would use this in conjunction with several uPnP sources I have to connect to my primary (best) system to show off to the neighbors whose the fidelity boss.

GrantAZ

Auditioning
Real Name
Grant Massey
I would use the airDAC to connect my computer to my Denon home theater and Klipsch speakers.

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
Sounds like a sweet device. I'd use it to link my FLAC music collection to my Denon Airplay receiver.

Flanker

Auditioning
Real Name
Chris
This would solve the worst problem anyone can have - - frustrated wife! We have a 9yr old daughter and 2 yr old triplets, so my wife and i(more my wife) are running in circles and look at every opportunity to simplify our lives. A couple of years ago, I inherited from my grandfather a macintosh ma5100 amp and 2 Klipsch Heresy speakers. These are very sentimental for me so my wife tolerates the old look and technology because she knows how important they are to me. Currently I only have a turntable hooked in as a source. She would love to play HER music through the system, but it's not convenient. It would make it SO much better for her to be able to use airplay from her iPhone or Ipad from wherever she is watching the kids to play music. Also, the little one's favorite thing to do is dance!!! More dancing means less fighting, crying, climbing, etc etc - it sounds silly but this little device could help change our lives. Also, with triplets, you can imagine cash is tight, so luxury items are not in the budget - only diapers, wipes, and milk! Please consider us - you could bring joy to a wife and family that very much deserves it!

jasonchadsmith_321152

Auditioning
Real Name
jason smith
This is exactly what I need. I am finishing building a house. I have put ceiling mounted speakers in three rooms and have run the wires back to a room under the stairs. I need this to be able to run music wireless less to my amp from our phones. Great device for my application.

gelatinousfury

Auditioning
Real Name
Keith
I'm going to use the Arcam airDAC to take over the world.

Or, if that doesn't work out, I'll just rock out to the sound of my Macbook streaming to my home theater. Win-win situation.

toehead

Auditioning
Real Name
Scott
I would like to use this device for outside listening with my iPhone as queuing up vinyl while out on the deck is not very convenient.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks