What's new

Improve your streaming audio: win an Arcam airDAC! (1 Viewer)

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
My first thought is to use hook it up to my Denon AVR. Maybe I'd come up with another way to use if had it.

Jeff Job

Agent
Real Name
Jeff Job
I would be using this to stream music from my Apple devices to my main home theater receiver. My house is wired for sound on both levels.

Paul Gumerman

Auditioning
I'd use it to stream music from my notebook via UPNP to the AirDAC on stage with the mixer to have music between sets at gigs for the band "Key of Red".

Dan J S

Agent
I'd use the airDAC to play music from my laptop on my stereo (which doesn't have airplay capability).

SWFF

Screenwriter
Real Name
Shawn Francis
Using it in my bedroom to relax and for background music while I write. As simple as that.

Uray

Auditioning
Real Name
Robert
I'd use it in my theatre room. Park it between my appletv1 and my receiver.
I've done this upstairs already using another DAC, provided a much better sound that using the output from the apple device alone.

Patrick Mason

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Patrick
I would love to have this hooked up to our home theater in the living room. The family would enjoy being able to stream music from our macs and iDevices, and I would surely appreciate the bump in sound quality.

rayman1701

Second Unit
Real Name
Ray Miller
I'd run it thru the main system to get better quality for streaming from the iPad or possibly use it in a secondary system for the wife. That would depend on how that debate ends.....;)

pappas44

Auditioning
Real Name
Barry Brown
This will used to play music from any one of ours or our children's iPhones through our home theatre system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cennetkaralowa
Recent bookmarks