What's new

Important!!!!!!!! Sign petition to get new release of Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2!! (1 Viewer)

Ricky Hustle

Supporting Actor
A Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 DVD Petition is not "important" to me. Thanks for luring me into the thread though.

Ken Seeber

Supporting Actor
Why is this important again? I may sign the petition with a comment urging the studio NOT to release Texas Chainsaw Whatever as an SE.

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
Chris,

I changed the thread title to properly reflect the subject. Don't do this again!

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
I'm curious, what was the original title of this thread?

As for the petition, I doubt MGM will pay attention to it since it is very antagonistic and has spelling errors!:D

Matt Czyz

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Matt Czyz
I agree with Tino, proofreading your petition first might have been a good idea. whoops.

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
When are people going to learn that no online petition has ever worked EVER? :)

It's simply too easy for me to make 2 clicks and be "noticed"... physically sending a hand-written letter to a studio is worth more than 1000 online signatures to a studio. Plus as a writer, I can't stand the number of run-on sentences in your petition... it's simply horrid. :D

Dwayne

Supporting Actor
Chris,

While I would love to have TCM 2 re-released, I agree with the replies above that comment about the presentation of your petition. Most people with influence will not take it seriously due to the spelling error and poor sentence structure. Perhaps someone else should start another?

The above quote is a rather nasty remark and unfair threat to the rest of us who would like to see this title re-issued. I doubt you would do such a thing but even still, you could have just stuck with the first sentence instead of having to followup with a bitter remark.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks