What's new

I'm trying to give away free codes but no one seems to want them. (1 Viewer)

Wookie Groomer

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Shawn
I put together a video on my youtube channel to celebrate hitting 1000 subs by giving away codes for 15 movies. I haven't received a single word from anyone on any of my social media platforms indicating they are getting used. Maybe digital codes are crap and most everyone knows it? I'll post the video here in case someone wants them:

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
No doubt the very first person who saw the video redeemed all the codes. Did you expect something different?

Wookie Groomer

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Shawn
No doubt the very first person who saw the video redeemed all the codes. Did you expect something different?
I haven't been told by a single person that they redeemed a code. I've given away codes many times in the past and to this day I haven't received a single thank you or acknowledgement that the code was used. I just assumed no one wanted them.

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
I haven't been told by a single person that they redeemed a code. I've given away codes many times in the past and to this day I haven't received a single thank you or acknowledgement that the code was used. I just assumed no one wanted them.

Unfortunately, that's the world we live in w/ too many folks like that... but thanks for offering nonetheless...

Cheers!

_Man_

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
I'm surprised you're surprised. Of course, I'm a serious misanthrope, so there it is.

Wookie Groomer

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Shawn
Just an FYI, I have more codes to give away on my channel in the next couple weeks. I'll try to get a batch posted by the end of the weekend and another batch by the end of next week. Only subscribers with alerts are notified of the giveaways!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks