What's new

I'm so sick of waiting for Outlaw!! (1 Viewer)

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Razvan,
How did you kidnap John Cain and steal his identity?
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
(For those who need an explanation - JUST KIDDING!!)

Serge Breton

Supporting Actor
who would have ever thought the Outlaw would be shipping after the Rotel 1066! I am really, really sick of waiting for Outlaw!
First, i have no processor for the Holidays, then the SuperBowl and most recently the gold medal game between Canada and the US in Olympic hockey........
Maybe we will have our 950's in time for next XMas, what do you all think of that?
I too feel much better now ;)

John Cain

Second Unit
OK, it feels more like home but it is missing...something..
Let's see:
"950 needs Firewire.."
"950 needs individual time delay for all 8 speakers.."
"The 950 and the Atlantic Technology are the same unit, but the AT looks better!?"
"I decided to buy an Anthem AV-20 because I got sick of waiting for Outlaw. "
Am I missing others??
:D
-- John

Legairre

Supporting Actor
I'm sick of waiting on Outlaw too.:D
It wouldn't be home if I didn't say that at least once. There's no place like home. There's no place like home.;)

Larry B

Screenwriter
Having read in great detail all the posts on the 950, I can sum them up as follows:
1. The general concensus of the Beta testers is that the unit sounds great, and will probably be the best prepro for the money.
2. Although they missed their deadlines, The Outlaws have tried to be up-front about the delays, and have consistently treated their perpective customers with respect.
Can we move on to a new topic now? :laugh:
Larry

Legairre

Supporting Actor
Ooohhh, the dreaded "I read it on the internet" reply. I don't know anyone around hear that would believe something just because they read it on the net:D. Nope, I won't mention any names.

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Good observation, LarryB. If one does the math, it probably doesn't even come out to minimum wage.
But don't cry for us, Argentina. How can you put a price on the opportunity to play with this toy before many, many others. As the Mastercard ad says, "Priceless!"
It makes the abuse more palatable (while probably creating more abuse for that very reason.)
;)

Legairre

Supporting Actor
HEY! No fair. If you stick the Rotel thread at the top. I won't have anthing to complain about.;)

Grahame

Grip
Serge - or any other Canadian ordering a 950

After all is said and done (conversion, shipping)approx. what is the cost to a canuck?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks