"I'm silly that way, silly!" 'THE JERKY BOYS the MOVIE'.

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Inspector Hammer!, Sep 14, 2002.

1. Inspector Hammer!

Inspector Hammer! Executive Producer

John Williamson
    Alright I admit it, I find this movie to be extremely funny! It's no Van Wilder [​IMG], but it's funny.
    I'd love to have it on dvd but it's nowhere to be seen as far as I know. Anybody else have the stones enough to admit to liking and wanting this movie on dvd besides me? [​IMG]
    I just wrapped up an exhausting 4 hour recording session transferring all of my Jerky Boys audio tapes onto cd's and i'm in a Johnny Brennan state of mind. [​IMG]
    "Ya got me sick as a f***in animal over here! I can't have that liverlips!" [​IMG]

2. Philip Hamm

Philip Hamm Lead Actor

Lipinsky didn't have anything to do with the Hucklebuck!

I have the movie on LD. I saw it in the theater and thought it sucked. Saw it again and laughed my fool ass off. Definitely stands up to multiple viewings. Really dumb, really bad, really funny. In a very "Strange Brew" / "UHF" kind of way.

If you ever catch it on TV it's just as funny in the dubbed version, perhaps even funnier.

3. Michael Allred

Michael Allred Screenwriter

Michael
    While the movie wasn't all that great, count me as a BIG fan of those milky-lickers, The Jerky Boys. I have all their CD's and it's a darn tootin' shame Johnny and Kamal went their seperate ways.

Anyway, doesn't this flick belong to Disney?

4. Grant B

Grant B Producer

i have it on LD also
    some friends of mine had never even heard of it; and split their sides laughing
    great low brow!

5. Stephen L

Stephen L Second Unit

I don't care much for the movie itself but I'm always drawn to it if its on TV.Every time I watch my assie nipples get soar and my assneck gets out of joint. I'd buy a SE loaded with extras.

6. Johnny wilson

Johnny wilson Stunt Coordinator

I love those silly bastards. I actually went to school with a half mexican- 1/3 jewish and 1/3 italain lad and his name was really Sol Rosenberg.

7. Grant B

Grant B Producer