What's new

I'm sick of letting the internet influence what movies I watch. (1 Viewer)

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
I'm still hurtin' for the Internet, man. I mean, she has been good to us. The 'net has never forced me into seeing a film I didn't want to see. Really.

AJ Johnson

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
AJ
To AJ--an iMac keyboard is very tiny, and I have been known to make a typo or two (but don't tell anybody). Sorry. But that display--it some ways it looks like a Toshiba as well.
Don't worry about it Jack. 9 times out of 10 people call me Al on this forum lol. I think it has to do with the font making the "J" look like an "L" in my name. And my TV is a 36" Toshiba so you were right on that 2nd guess.

Tom Ryan

Screenwriter
I think word of mouth and critics' reviews are best used in evaluating films that you don't already have an interest in....for me, I'll probably see any movie that has truly innovative creatures in it (Alien, Predator, etc.), and I'm usually interested in scifi and fantasy films. Where I will rely on what other people think is with films I'm on the fence for. Usually they can give me a nudge.

-Tom

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks