What's new

I'm Opening a Coffee Shop! (1 Viewer)

Stan

Senior HTF Member
I am so glad things are working out for you. I thought this thread might quietly disappear. The small percentage of new businesses that make past a year is shocking. So happy for you.

BrianW

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
Thanks, everyone. I can't believe it's been four years. I've been really lucky. Our customers really are the best. They've given my coffee shop just about the best reviews in the metroplex on Google+ and Yelp. It's been a thrill, and it's been a lot of hard work.

I'm not disappearing quietly, I assure you. :)

Thanks for everything.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
Brian come back.

I follow on fb and it looked like Brian opened a second location but had to close one of the two he had going.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
What a rollercoaster ride that post was, Tony!

An immediate high...until you pulled the plug. :D

I'd love to get a status update on Brian's journey. I think about this thread ALL the time!

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
Another two years have gone by and it appears that Brian may not be in business at this time.
He had two stores for a minute but had to close one and now it appears the other is closed too.
The small shopping center he was in is closed due to covid virus and his shop isn’t listed on thier store listing.
His FB page hasn’t been updated in a long time.

Last edited:

Jeffrey D

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeffrey D Hanawalt
I got to this thread just now. Very sad if Brian lost his business due to this pandemic. A lot of mom & pop shops won’t be able to come out the other side, and it’s a depressing thought. There’s a terrific restaurant/bar near me- the
owner would give me free samples of Bourbon and other stuff to try, and he is a nice guy. He wasn’t doing all that well even before these
restrictions- I’d be surprised if he reopens.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks