I'm new to the forum, just thought I would say Hi

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Jeremy_Wolf, Nov 10, 2001.

1. Jeremy_Wolf

Jeremy_Wolf Agent

I found this forum a while ago, but I just registered and thought that I would say hi to everyone. I see a lot of discussions on this board about the Linkwitz Transform, I myself run a LT'd trio of audiobahn alum12's.

2. ThomasW

ThomasW Cinematographer

3. Jeremy_Wolf

Jeremy_Wolf Agent

No, I don't have any photo's yet. I have to have a friend come over and take some pics of my setup. But right now I am stuck in a lousey budget sweets until my wife and I can move into our house at the end of this month. Then I will be sure to get some pics, as well as in room measurements, etc. I really need to make my own site and have my pics put up there.

4. Brian Bunge

Brian Bunge Producer

Jeremy,
    Can you tell us a little more about your sub? I've read your article several times and was wondering exactly how you constructed your enclosure. Did you use two layers of 3/4" MDF? Did you not use any bracing and simply use corner cleats as you mention in the article? What about a small hole stuffed with felt to provide pressure equalization? Did you do this?
    Sorry for all the questions but as one who is definitely embarking on a LT circuit with my Blueprint 1803 I'm extremely interested in your sub!
    Brian
    ------------------