What's new

I'm mezmerized by the dancing banana (1 Viewer)

Joe Fisher

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joseph E Fisher
2203.gif

Nathan*W

Screenwriter
Real Name
Nathan
The one in the middle of that link that's just standing there sad is my favorite for some reason.

Like all the wind got taken out of the little guy's sails. Maybe I'm just cruel like that...

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
Edwin -- where did you find the steamroller smilie?!? Fantastic! Maybe when he's done with banana, he could drive up a few posts and say 'hello' to Steve's dance troupe ;)
And I'm getting married soon, so to my eyes, the dancing Catalina showed up blank. Go figure. :)

Edwin-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
It was on that funfilesandsmiles site. It would be interesting to see him make a visits to Steve's troupe with a short stop over "The Gloved One". :)
I'm not getting married so "Catalina" showed up just fine. It would be a difficult tour of duty, but if she ever needed a replacement for the pool cue I would reluctantly volunteer my services. :)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
It still doesn't show up. funfilesandsmiles doesn't let you link their images, apparently. Which makes them sort of worthless, since what else are you going to do with a bunch of banana emoticons?

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Greg_S_H said:
It still doesn't show up. funfilesandsmiles doesn't let you link their images, apparently. Which makes them sort of worthless, since what else are you going to do with a bunch of banana emoticons?
That is odd. I thought that was the whole point of such a site.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I don't know. There's some animated gif of a well-endowed Asian girl that's pretty mesmerizing. I can't find it, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks