What's new

I'm looking forward to EIGHT-LEGGED FREAKS, but the best part of this film is.... (1 Viewer)

Justin_S

Senior HTF Member
that the absolutely gorgeous Kari Wuhrer will be in it! She is one of the hottest women I have seen, and I'm glad she is in a new horror (my favorite genre) film! If you wanna see how drop dead gorgeous she truly is, check out the pictures on this sit: http://www.cinema-stars.com/kari/
What do you all think of her? Also, are you looking forward to EIGHT-LEGGED FREAKS?

Chris Dugger

Supporting Actor
Well....

Rest assured... I just screened this picture yesterday and it is by FAR the best GIANT MONSTER film of the time.

If anyone has even thought to themselves what the hell was scary in those old 50's B monster movies will indeed indentify with thos teenagers old old.

This flick had the WHOLE crowd jumping and laughing through the entire 99 minutes.

Just a really good and fun time at a monster movie....

This could be the sleeper of the Summer....

Dugger

Dugger

Ryan Donovan

Stunt Coordinator
Wow, great! When I first read some E-LF (heheh) information on IMdB, it seemed kinda weak...but if someone can finally do a modern b-movie right (I'm lookin' at you, "Stan Winston's Creatures Features"!), I'm all for it.
Gee, I'm actually giddy right now! :D
Oh, and I've had a crush on Kari Wuhrer since I was about ten, I think, so...yeah, that's a bonus. :b

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks