I'm looking forward to EIGHT-LEGGED FREAKS, but the best part of this film is....

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Justin_S, Jun 20, 2002.

1. Justin_S

Justin_S Producer

that the absolutely gorgeous Kari Wuhrer will be in it! She is one of the hottest women I have seen, and I'm glad she is in a new horror (my favorite genre) film! If you wanna see how drop dead gorgeous she truly is, check out the pictures on this sit: http://www.cinema-stars.com/kari/
    What do you all think of her? Also, are you looking forward to EIGHT-LEGGED FREAKS?

2. Chris Dugger

Chris Dugger Supporting Actor

Well....

Rest assured... I just screened this picture yesterday and it is by FAR the best GIANT MONSTER film of the time.

If anyone has even thought to themselves what the hell was scary in those old 50's B monster movies will indeed indentify with thos teenagers old old.

This flick had the WHOLE crowd jumping and laughing through the entire 99 minutes.

Just a really good and fun time at a monster movie....

This could be the sleeper of the Summer....

Dugger

Dugger

3. Ryan Donovan

Ryan Donovan Stunt Coordinator

Wow, great! When I first read some E-LF (heheh) information on IMdB, it seemed kinda weak...but if someone can finally do a modern b-movie right (I'm lookin' at you, "Stan Winston's Creatures Features"!), I'm all for it.
    Gee, I'm actually giddy right now! [​IMG]
    Oh, and I've had a crush on Kari Wuhrer since I was about ten, I think, so...yeah, that's a bonus. :b

4. Matt Stone

Matt Stone Lead Actor

I wonder when Weinberg will chime in [​IMG]
    I can't wait for this one!