What's new

I'm looking for info about tube amps (1 Viewer)

Larry B

Screenwriter
Saurav:

I realize now that my tongue-in-cheek attitude was not as apparent as I had hoped (my fault, not yours). As you know from our numerous earlier discussions, I feel pretty much as you do on this topic.

Sorry for the feable attempt at humor...

Larry

chung

Stunt Coordinator
If we are to accept the opinion put forth by Chung (and Jaleel, where ever he is these days), wouldn't any conclusions drawn without such tests be meaningless?
I think you totally misunderstood my opinion or position. It is only when an extraordinary claim is made (e.g. this piece of 12-ga cable sounds 10 times better than the other piece of 12-ga cable even though the measurements are the same), then I would ask if one has done a DBT to back up that extraordinary claim. Otherwise it is an opinion that is not likely to be shared.

randy bessinger

Stunt Coordinator
Chung,

I want you on my team. It amazes me how you do not "take the bait" of sarcasm. I, for one, appreciate your clarity.

Randy

MarkR

Grip
OT Alert
It might have been. In the Unites States, patent applications are not available to the public until the patent issues.
Larry B: I'm disappointed. You should know that due to the American Inventors Protection Act, all patent applications must be published 18 months after they have been filed.
I'm telling Allan...
:D
[Thus ends our patent law lesson for today...]

Larry B

Screenwriter
MarkR:
patent applications must be published 18 months after they have been filed. [emphasis added]
Not true. The application is not published if one opts not to file outside the United States.
Now who's Allan going to hear about... :)
Larry
Edit:
1. Your point is still well taken.
2. Returning to my original point: As the applications are always secret for at least 18 months, one can not know if an application was filed recently.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks