I'm in deep now

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Jim Williams, Dec 11, 2002.

1. Jim Williams

Jim Williams Second Unit

Since my first post in October I have gone a long way. I have purchased a Panny SA-HE100, connected that to my Klipsch KG2s, purchased a Klipsch KV-2 center channel speaker, connected my Cambridge Soundworks Ensemble IVs as my rears, took them out and purchased a pair of Energy Connoisseur C-1s as my rears...whew!
    I am having more fun than I have had in years! I am watching about three movies a week in the comfort of my home and with better sound than I would ever get at my local theater.
    Thanks to you all for all of your posts, suggestions and comments. I can tell that I have only just begun.

2. Bob McElfresh

Bob McElfresh Producer

(he, he, another convert)
    Welcome to the fun Jim! [​IMG] Winter time is a great time to play around with a HT system. Make sure you invite some other friends/couples over every so often for a 'movie party'. This will keep the spouse happy and spread the virus .. er .. interest in the hobby. [​IMG]

3. Neil Joseph

Neil Joseph Lead Actor

Neil Joseph
    Welcome. Theres just no feeling like dimming the lights and experiencing a great flik in-house. This hobby is real therapy and can be enjoyed for years and years.

4. Mindain

Mindain Extra

Im the same way I joined recently and already threw out the kenwood reciever for an onkyo. tossed the klh speakers for some RBh's. And dumped my old NEC sub for a new klipsch. but i can deffinetly tell the difference. Now I'm running out of money [​IMG]

5. Vince Maskeeper

Vince Maskeeper Producer

The painful cry of a true home theater fanatic.

-Vince

6. Ted Lee

Ted Lee Lead Actor

get out i tell ya! get out while you can!
    go on...save yourself...i'll hold them off as long as i can!
    [​IMG]

7. Darren Mortensen

Darren Mortensen Stunt Coordinator

Jim,
    Great! Just remember, we are no longer cave dwellers...so get outside once in awhile~[​IMG]