What's new

I'm in deep now (1 Viewer)

Jim Williams

Second Unit
Since my first post in October I have gone a long way. I have purchased a Panny SA-HE100, connected that to my Klipsch KG2s, purchased a Klipsch KV-2 center channel speaker, connected my Cambridge Soundworks Ensemble IVs as my rears, took them out and purchased a pair of Energy Connoisseur C-1s as my rears...whew!
I am having more fun than I have had in years! I am watching about three movies a week in the comfort of my home and with better sound than I would ever get at my local theater.
Thanks to you all for all of your posts, suggestions and comments. I can tell that I have only just begun.

Bob McElfresh

Senior HTF Member
(he, he, another convert)
Welcome to the fun Jim! :) Winter time is a great time to play around with a HT system. Make sure you invite some other friends/couples over every so often for a 'movie party'. This will keep the spouse happy and spread the virus .. er .. interest in the hobby. :)

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
Welcome. Theres just no feeling like dimming the lights and experiencing a great flik in-house. This hobby is real therapy and can be enjoyed for years and years.

Mindain

Grip
Im the same way I joined recently and already threw out the kenwood reciever for an onkyo. tossed the klh speakers for some RBh's. And dumped my old NEC sub for a new klipsch. but i can deffinetly tell the difference. Now I'm running out of money :)

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
get out i tell ya! get out while you can!
go on...save yourself...i'll hold them off as long as i can!
:D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks