What's new

Im Hooked On Burgers. (1 Viewer)

Mark Sherman

Supporting Actor

I second that............YUMMY YUMMY.

I had one yesterday. My next one is going to be the BISON burger.

Or as I call it TATONKA

Paul McElligott

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul McElligott
Maybe, but to me it's far and away the best "fast-food" burger going and I'd eat at In'n'Out before I'd go to Fuddruckers.

Chuck Mayer

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chuck Mayer
I love Steak and Shake. Great stuff.

Red Robin does some pretty nice burgers as well.

For local eaters in the Northern VA area (including DC), this starts and ends with Five Guys (which now has a shop in some NC mall in the Triangle). Greasy, messy, and old school. Awesome stuff.

No Steak and Shake here...I have to get it when I travel.

Take care,
Chuck

Mark Sherman

Supporting Actor
Thats it Im taking some time off and going on Vacation. My Mission to find these places that you guys have been telling me about. Red robin looks like it is just insane. Steak and Shake is another one that I HAVE to go to.

Red robin is in CT. and the closest S&S is about 300 miles away.

Shane Martin

Senior HTF Member
I don't really consider Steak and Shake to be all that good for their burgers but their shakes are to die for. The place is open 24/7 too which is part of the allure. They are expensive Fast Food at best.

Mark,
You will like Red Robin. It is along the same level as what you have had at Ruby Tuesdays but the steak fries(unlimited) push it ahead.

I'm staying away from mentioning local joints. They usually make the best burger anyway.

Shane Martin

Senior HTF Member
FWIW, Rachael Ray from FoodTV did a big show on Boston food and named this one of the can't miss places to eat.

Dan_J_H.

Stunt Coordinator
The burgers at the Red Coat Tavern on Woodward Ave (where the famous dream cruise is held every summer) in Royal Oak, MI are the best! Also, the best clam chowder I ever had. This is not a chain restaurant.

Paul D G

Screenwriter
There's a Steak n Shake around the corner from me. Their burgers just don't get me going.

When in Milwaukee, we ALWAYS go to George Webb.

When I lived in California I loved going to Knollwood. Big fat juciy bacon burger and a cold pepsi. mmmm!

-paul
....aw damn you guys! now i'm hungry.

Garrett Lundy

Senior HTF Member
I like to put McDonalds cheeseburgers in the refridgerator overnight and eat them cold the next day for breakfast.

Kevin Hewell

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Hewell
The best burger I ever had was at a place in St. Helena in the Napa Valley called Taylor's Refresher. It's a little roadside place with picnic tables outside but the burgers and shakes are fantastic.

Beats the pants off Steak-n-Shake.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks