What's new

Im Hooked On Burgers. (1 Viewer)

Mark Sherman

Supporting Actor
My work is surrounded by places to Grab a bite to eat. for the past couple of weeks I have been on a burger bender. I have been going to all the places in the area trying out what they have to offer in burgers. So far here is the list I have put together.

#7Unos.

#6 Chilis

#5 Fridays

#4 Bennegans

#3 Johnny Rockets.

#2 Kellys Roast Beef

#1 Ruby Tuesday. This is the place I am Just hooked on. the burgers are just spot on awesome.

anyone else have any places thay Just love for the gool ole american burger

DonRoeber

Screenwriter
Steak and Shake. There aren't any near me, but whenever I go to Indianpolis, I love the one right near the convention center.

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
Mr. Bartley's, here in Cambridge. That section of Harvard Square smells like a good burger on the way home, they've got a whole bunch of varieties on their entertaining menu, and you can wash them down with Godzilla Elvis shakes (great big chocolate milkshake with banana and peanut butter cups).

Haggai

Senior HTF Member
The San Francisco Bay Area has a good local chain called Barney's Gourmet Hamburgers.

Bill Slack

Supporting Actor
Try O'Sullivans in Sommerville. That and Mr. Bartley's are two of the best in the area...

Bruce Hedtke

Senior HTF Member
Around here, Mr. Cinders has the best burgers in the Valley. I normally prefer a chicken sandwich but if I want some cooked red meat, I head to Mr. Cinders.

Bruce

Todd H

Go Dawgs!
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd
How many hamburgers does Ruby Tuesday's sell now? Seems like I see a commercial for a new burger about every week.

Last time I went to Ruby Tuesday's, I had the "Colossal" burger I think (can't remember the exact name but I know it was monstrous). I've never seen a burger that big! People were staring as it was being brought to me. It was excellent. The only gripe I have with Ruby Tuesday's is that their bun often falls apart on me.

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
Yep (although I imagine they don't own the franchise on that concept). Celebrity/politician-name burgers, sweet potato fries, and Godzilla milkshakes, a more or less perfect combination.

Shane Martin

Senior HTF Member
While Ruby Tuesdays is good and I've had it multiple times(Kansas City and in Colorado), I much prefer Red Robin. The unlimited Steak Fries more than make up for the cost. I don't remember what a Ruby burger runs but a burger at Red Robin with unlimited fries is $8 on average. My friends like the one with egg which is the Royal Red Robin.
In and Out is good but it can't compare to these. In and Out is a fast food burger, these listed here are not.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
Definitely gotta give props to Ruby Tues. burgers :emoji_thumbsup:

I don't think there are any outisde of new england, but the 99 Restaurant has some kick ass burgers (Steakburgers to be exact)! My neighbors to the north would probably agree, the burger with the honey barbeque sauce (Golden Fever, I believe is what they call it) is SWEET!

Jassen M. West

Supporting Actor
Mmmmn Steak and Shake, its been 2 years but I can still remember that taste. I need to get back down to Florida. Checkers/Steak and Shake/Sonic hows that for a trifecta. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks