What's new

I'm having trouble with Photoshop 5.0 (1 Viewer)

Tom-G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
Photoshop keeps freezing up every time I try and use it. It happens when I change the print settings. After making the approrpriate changes, I click on "ok" and the box disappears, but the program freezes up and I have to restart the computer just to exit.
I tried uninstalling and then reinstalling, but the same thing happens. Is there something else that I can try that would remedy this problem?
------------------
As for the bad rap about the characters--hey, I've seen space operas that put their emphasis on human personalities and relationships. They're called "Star Trek" movies. Give me transparent underwater cities and vast hollow senatorial spheres any day. --Roger Ebert on The Phantom Menace

Tom-G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
No, it is version 5.0
My printer is a Hewlett Packard 722C. Should I look on HP's website for drivers?
Thanks!
------------------
As for the bad rap about the characters--hey, I've seen space operas that put their emphasis on human personalities and relationships. They're called "Star Trek" movies. Give me transparent underwater cities and vast hollow senatorial spheres any day. --Roger Ebert on The Phantom Menace

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ybmsmoke107
Recent bookmarks