1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

I'm having trouble with Photoshop 5.0

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Tom-G, Sep 30, 2001.

1. Tom-G

Tom-G Screenwriter

Tom G
    Photoshop keeps freezing up every time I try and use it. It happens when I change the print settings. After making the approrpriate changes, I click on "ok" and the box disappears, but the program freezes up and I have to restart the computer just to exit.
    I tried uninstalling and then reinstalling, but the same thing happens. Is there something else that I can try that would remedy this problem?
    ------------------
    As for the bad rap about the characters--hey, I've seen space operas that put their emphasis on human personalities and relationships. They're called "Star Trek" movies. Give me transparent underwater cities and vast hollow senatorial spheres any day. --Roger Ebert on The Phantom Menace

2. Jeff Kleist

Jeff Kleist Executive Producer

sounds like you might want to reinstall your printer drivers

3. Brian E

Brian E Screenwriter

4. Tom-G

Tom-G Screenwriter

Tom G
    No, it is version 5.0
    My printer is a Hewlett Packard 722C. Should I look on HP's website for drivers?
    Thanks!
    ------------------
    As for the bad rap about the characters--hey, I've seen space operas that put their emphasis on human personalities and relationships. They're called "Star Trek" movies. Give me transparent underwater cities and vast hollow senatorial spheres any day. --Roger Ebert on The Phantom Menace

5. Brian E

Brian E Screenwriter

Yes, HP's site would have the up to date drivers. You'll also want to install the 5.0.2 update from Adobe's site (it's free) since it fixes a lot of problems that were found in 5.0
    ------------------
    -Brian
    http://www.brianeberling.com/collection.html