What's new

I'm gonna have to keep my wife! (1 Viewer)

Andy Goldstein

Stunt Coordinator
well, i've been trying to talk the wife into a rptv for a while now. she likes the basic idea, but wants me to look into it some more to make a more informed decision. so we went to circuit city yesterday, just to check things out again. i have been leaning towards the 47" panny. they had the 47" next to the 53" set. she asked me what the difference was between them, and i said screen size and about 200 bux. she said "well, we arent getting that dinky little one. we should get the big one". !!!!!!!

now i gotta keep her!!!!!

ChadLB

Screenwriter
Have you ever thought of getting a Front Projector. I never thought of it until we moved into our new house recently and well there might be a problem getting a 50" widescreen down there so now I am looking at a FP and I can save some money if I go that route....The fiancee actually enjoyed the demo last week of the Sharp 90 Projector...and even thinks it might be the better route to go.

Andy Goldstein

Stunt Coordinator
yeah, i've thought about a FP set. like the X1. but it would have to sit on a table behind the couch, with cables all over the place (we have kids. bad idea.), or get mounted to the ceiling, which i am not going to do. i need a solution that keeps all the a/v stuff in the front of the room, with the exception of the surround speakers.

in terms of budget: i was hoping to spend less than 1500. the panny seems to have all the features and connections i will need for quite some time, and i really like the picture quality.

Andy Goldstein

Stunt Coordinator
so thats why she wanted 6 more inches!?!?!? hmmmmmmm. good thing this is a family-oriented site........:b

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks