What's new

I'm going crazy trying to find a sub (1 Viewer)

KellyR

Agent
I've been searching the forums, the internet, and local retailers trying to get some idea of what kind of sub to get. I've pretty much decided that I'm going to have to shop online since my budget isn't very high ($300 max shipped and I would like to go lower if possible). Every time I get focused on a brand/particular model it seems like people find the sub/brand to be on the opposite sides of the spectrum (love/hate). I guess I would ask you guys this: If you had around $300 (including shipping) to spend on a sub. What would you get and where would you get it? Refurbished or open box does not matter as long as it's from somewhere reputable. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Marty M

Senior HTF Member

This is going to happen no matter what product you are buying. Everyone will have an opinion. There is not a product that there will be 100% agreement, even Bose. ;)

My $0.02 of opinion is to do some research and do some listening and go for it. The only opinion that matters is your own, and your ears.

KellyR

Agent
Thanks for the help guys. I just went to best buy and picked up one of these:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....oryId=cat03045

for $200 (plus tax). I think that it sounded pretty good and I didn't spend more than I wanted ($100 instant rebate for those that are wondering). I should be happy. Now I gotta save for a set of towers and a center then I finished (for the most part but who knows).
Thanks again guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation690
Recent bookmarks