What's new

I'm giving away my entire home theater (1 Viewer)

JamesT

Auditioning
To the first person to reply to this thread,
Here's what I need:
A check/money order for 100 dollars or greater payable to the American Red Cross.
A check/money order payable to me to cover shipping expenses only.
Here's the deal:
Sony Single Disc DVD Player
Sony Single Disc CD Player
Sony ST-835 5.1 Dolby Digital Home Theater Receiver
2 Sony Bookshelf Speakers
This is a kickass entry level Home Theater System I must say. Hope you enjoy it.
James Tarleton
2320 Coleman Rd., Apt. 104-A
Anniston, AL 36207
[email protected]

Carl Gaff

Second Unit
Looks like I might be the first. Any idea how much shipping will be to the zip code of 91765 (Diamond Bar,CA.)

Carl

Gregg Loewen

Founder, Professional Video Alliance
Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
Fact or otherwise it had ABSOLUTELY NO BUSINESS in a for sale thread.

Any further comments that are not directly related to the sell of the items and the poster will be suspended.

Gregg Loewen

Administrator

Joe Hsu

Supporting Actor
The day that I am out programming all day, you do something like this. Congrats to the recipient tho. :)

Carl Gaff

Second Unit
:emoji_thumbsup: Just thought that I'd let everyone know what a great member of this forum that James Tarleton is. He put a post on the forum letting everyone know that he was going to be giving his home theater equipment to the first person who responded. I was that person and James contacted me immediately after seeing my post. We made arraingments for me to mail him the required money order for $100 made out to the American Red cross and another for the shipping costs. He even shipped everything to me before I had even mailed the money orders!! I received the equipment as promised and it's in great shape. I plan on giving these items to my mom as a birthday gift later this month. Her apartment in Carson City, NV. was burglarized back in December and she lost all her electronics which was made up of the things that I had from upgrades and some gifts. My mom's retired and living on social security so the equipment from James will be a welcome surprise. I just wanted to publicly thank James for his generosity and wish that there were more members like him on the forum.
Carl

John A. Casler

Second Unit
James,

Are you the James Tarleton (bodybuilder) who used to work at the Sports Connection in Los Angeles?

John Casler

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks