im getting this projector...will it be ok...help me out if you know anything about em

Discussion in 'Displays' started by Rick RTM, Dec 16, 2004.

  1. Rick RTM

    Rick RTM Extra

    Joined:
    Dec 27, 2001
    Messages:
    19
    Likes Received:
    0
    It's a Philips bSure XG-2 Brilliance (Model: LC3146/17)
    2200 Lumen LCD Projector. It handles 480P as well as
    720P and 1080i Hi-Def signals. PC signals from VGA
    640x480 to SXGA 1280x1024. I also have a 75FT Cable

    im just trying to see if this will be ok for what i plan on doing. 75% movies in WS format...the other 25% will be computer games and the random sports etc...

    Im just trying to see if this will do what i want and if anyone knows what a new one of the above would go for on say e-bay.

    thanks for the info

    RTM
     
  2. Ian-Fl

    Ian-Fl Second Unit

    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2003
    Messages:
    281
    Likes Received:
    0
  3. Rick RTM

    Rick RTM Extra

    Joined:
    Dec 27, 2001
    Messages:
    19
    Likes Received:
    0
    well im trading this for ~ $600 of what im into something so i was wondering if this will even work for what im doing. im quite sure there are better choices out there just nothing i can get for what i can get this for
     

Share This Page