What's new

I'm getting itchy for something....BIG in So Cal (1 Viewer)

David Tolsky

Supporting Actor
John and all those waiting for "the big one", I don't see it happening until next summer. Plan a full week of events though, I can tell you that.

Brian-W

Screenwriter
I'm getting itchy for another HD movie day (D-VHS).....hmmm.....the collection has grown by three dozen...what to watch, what to watch......

With all the controversy in the software forum, just sounds appropriate........

A

Anthony_Gomez

Are you guys aware that the Next Southern California Bass List Meeting is on July 27th?
(no, it isn't just a bunch of subwoofers:))

A

Anthony_Gomez

Hey Juan
There is a website started that hopefully can answer your questions. I went to the last one and can tell you that it was really cool! If you have ANY questions, please feel free to email me
[email protected]
Zalytron used to have a wenlink of the one last year, but I can't seem to find it.
You do not have to bring anything but yourself...but bringing some of your own DIY projects (speakers/subs/electronics etc) is always a bonus!
Link Removed
I am over in anaheim (on that day) and will be carpooling (hopefully) with another forum guy. If you are in the area we can probably fit more. I just have some speakers (5 for SCAD) and an amp to bring.

A

Anthony_Gomez

Hey Allen!
How goes it?
Room all depends on who is driving and what car.
I have a jeep wrangler, so if we take that, then I can hold one more person since the back area will hold my speakers (5) and amp...not quite the roomiest vehicle:D
if someone else has a larger vehicle and doesn't mind driving, then no prob:) I do not know what you or kevin drive (or for that matter if he is 100% on going), but if you are willing, I am willing to drop some $$ into the gas tank=)

AllenD

Second Unit
It's goin' good, neighbor! :)
It's a Saturday so as long as the wife doesn't have a birthday party, or some kid related function to go to, then I have the van at my disposal. But be warned. I might have to work. :angry:

A

Anthony_Gomez

Sounds good!

Just keep me posted on what your situation is ([email protected]). I will be taking my speakers and stuff from irvine to anaheim on friday before the event. Hopefully you will know what is going on sometime around the 25 of july=)

Hope you can make it!

A

Anthony_Gomez

Just thought I'd let you know that the website has been updated with pictures of last years event. Lots of cool stuff!!
Link Removed

AllenD

Second Unit
Anthony,
I can't make it. I have to work the whole weekend. :angry: Maybe next time or I'll see you at John's. :emoji_thumbsup:

A

Anthony_Gomez

Allen, NP. If by some miracle you can make it, just email me at [email protected]
You can actually get me there up till saturday before I leave. ..I plan on leaving at ~9:30am

David Tolsky

Supporting Actor
May have some news to report in the next few weeks about who will be involved in the summer meet. Stay tuned...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks