What's new

I'm getting itchy for something....BIG in So Cal (1 Viewer)

David Tolsky

Supporting Actor
Ron E. and I made a pact that we would let two years go before planning the next big meet. That means next summer I'm going to be planning something really, well,....BIG. I want a week-long event on the local LA level next summer, so plan your vacations accordingly, you So Cal HTFers!

KenC

Agent
Real Name
Ken
Sounds great David.

My wife and I had dinner with you at the Hard Rock last year at the National Meet.

We live about 150 miles north of LA in the Indian Wells Valley.

So count us in.

Thanks.....Ken

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
220 hours of company vacation time and counting. I'm all set. Just say the word.
:emoji_thumbsup: :)

L. W. Cobb

Agent
That's great news indeed, David! I can't wait to see what you and Ron will have in store for the SoCal HTFers. I'm sure the activities you guys plan will be jaw-droppers! :D

Tom Young

Agent
Thanks for the advance notice. I'll start putting together vacation days now. If any assistance is needed, shoot me an email.

Tom Young

Agent
Brian, I will be attending the Sunday 6/9 9am Widescreen's review of D-VHS. Anyone else attending Sunday AM?

AllenD

Second Unit
Robert and I will be attending the 2-5 PM session on the 9th.

And I can't wait for the next BIG MEET!

John A. Gordon

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
JohnG
Hey David! Being you have BIG plans for next summer, I'll be there to help scratch your itch! Come to think of it, wonder if I can do anything, again.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks