What's new

I'm finished Dallas... (1 Viewer)

John KB

Second Unit
I tried to take my time as much as possible. But I'm finished Dallas Season 1 & 2. Man, did I enjoy watching it again!!

Any word on Season 3? Supposedly Season 1 did well in sales.

David Von Pein

Senior HTF Member
The shooter was actually:

Lee Harvey Ewing, in the Conservatory/Depository, using an exploding 10-gallon hat.

Matt Butler

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt Butler
I never did see Dallas when it aired. I might have to Netflix this; but Im on a Buffy Netflix kick
right now.

Matthew Green

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks for using the spoiler button...It seems that at THIS late date you shouldn't have to but hey....I have never seen an episode of Dallas and I bought the first set the other day...I'll wait till Seasons 3 and 4 are out before I watch them.

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
Actually, both of those spoilers are jokes. Dallas newbies can feel free to look & laugh - nothing is revealed.

Paul McElligott

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul McElligott
The first two spoilers are safe. The don't reveal that some bad character from Twin Peaks
shot J.R.

Dax P

Stunt Coordinator
Paul, *I* don't care, but there are going to be people who saw Season One- but not Two yet (since as you know, it's not yet available on dvd...) of the show you're referencing there, and... they might not be happy.

The Maggie joke really shouldn't 'spoil' anything for anybody, but the other...

I know saying "Warning: Upcoming Joke Contains A Spoiler From Twin Peaks" would ruin the 'funny' in your joke, but...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trishy!
Recent bookmarks