OK, I've been planning this baby for quite a while now, and now it's finally time to do it. I ordered everything (Tempest and AVA250) last week from CSS and they came on Monday. I was impressed with what I got. The Tempest is nice and big, and decently heavy. There was some cosmetic damage, the cardboard guard around the front of the baffle was ripped a bit, and was a little loose, but I just glued it down tight and everything looks cool now. Its not a working part or anything, so I'm pretty sure I'll be OK. I was very impressed with the size and weight of the amp, it was much bigger than I was expecting. I picked up my MDF at Home Depot yesterday, and had some rough cuts made. I also picked up a 5.5" diameter sonotube, which meant I had to recalculate the length, but it's good because I'll have less of a problem squeezing everything into my footprint. Hopefully tonight I can get some, or all, of the precise cuts done, then maybe by the weekend I can cut out the holes, work on the bracing, etc. Unfortunately my new job has me working my ass off and now I have very little time to do anything at all, but I'll squeeze time in for this. I'm so happy its finally here!!!