What's new

im confused (1 Viewer)

Ryan*Heller

Auditioning
OK this may sound a lot like my last post but im just worried about what i might do let me start off by saying i have no idea what to do im finally convinced (or at least think i am)on a dlp tv for gaming and dvds being the main purpose of use but im always second guessing myself i read a lot about it and it sounds good ive read reviews and everything looks good over lcd so im set on the Samsung HL-R4266W but i just dont want to make the wrong decision i know its only $1799 but i dont get that kind of money often so im just worried its not going to be up to par for my xbox 360 or what im trying to say is it really going to blow me off my seat with quality or is it not really worth it and its saying something about 720p being better than 1080i on this set some light engine im confused so if any one could shead some light on this subject that would be great

----------Ryan heller

Bill Cowmeadow

Second Unit
I really don't think it'll make a difference what display you choose as far as PQ from DVD or the new XBOX. just get the unit that has the inputs you need and fits your budget. You can spend months researching or you can get a set tommorrow, set it up for your viewing conditions and quit fretting over details.

$1700 is a lot of money, at least for me, but at that price piont, I don't see much difference in the choices.

Good Luck

Bill.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks