What's new

I'm bidding on some NHT super ones on ebay.. what is max I should pay for the pair? (1 Viewer)

Ed_A

Stunt Coordinator
Check out yawaonline.com. They have NHT speakers...and you shouldn't pay more than what they have posted, in fact if your bidding you should pay much less. My recommendation would be to buy it through yawa unless you could get the pair at least $50 cheaper. I think saving over $50 might make it worth it to go through someone not commonly known. Otherwise I think that yawa's customer service and great reputation is worth the $$$ you might save going through someone you'd pay $20 less to; but YMMV.

HTH,

Ed

Jim Carr

Stunt Coordinator
Ed, thanks brotha' ! I'm going to check out yaya right now.... thanks for the heads up!

Jim

ColinM

Senior HTF Member
I got mine from The Audio Dept on eBay. "Bought it now" for $199 + 24 for shipping.

I am impatient, that's why I did that. They were new and perfect.

No warranty, though, as I don't believe they're authorized.

- CM

Danny Tse

Senior HTF Member
Just for comparison, the NHT SB-2 is available from J&R for about $265.00/pair shipped. The SB-2 is the replacement for the SuperOne. J&R is an authorized dealer for NHT.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks