What's new

I’m a new member (1 Viewer)

FordPeckinpahLeone

Auditioning
Real Name
Anand
Hi everyone.

I’m AV, a new member and a fan of home theater related video stuff as a film buff and a law student currently.

Thanks for having me here.

Some of my favorite films are The Searchers, The Wild Bunch, Once Upon a Time in the West, My Darling Clementine - a lot of westerns. I also love epics such as Lawrence of Arabia, Ben-Hur, The Ten Commandments, the Lord of the Rings, as well as sci-fi films like Blade Runner, Interstellar, and Metropolis.

David Norman

Premium
Hi everyone.

I’m AV, a new member and a fan of home theater related video stuff as a film buff and a law student currently.

Thanks for having me here.

Some of my favorite films are The Searchers, The Wild Bunch, Once Upon a Time in the West, My Darling Clementine - a lot of westerns. I also love epics such as Lawrence of Arabia, Ben-Hur, The Ten Commandments, the Lord of the Rings, as well as sci-fi films like Blade Runner, Interstellar, and Metropolis.

Welcome - with that list of favorites, you will have lots of company here. A lot of Classic Western fans are long time members here

Just in case you haven't already read his stuff -- Robert Harris who pretty much lived and breathed the restoration of Lawrence of Arabia (among many other titles) is a frequent contributor to the forum. I'm sure he has many original grains of LOA sand embedded in his body and soul from that film.

FordPeckinpahLeone

Auditioning
Real Name
Anand
Welcome - with that list of favorites, you will have lots of company here. A lot of Classic Western fans are long time members here

Just in case you haven't already read his stuff -- Robert Harris who pretty much lived and breathed the restoration of Lawrence of Arabia (among many other titles) is a frequent contributor to the forum. I'm sure he has many original grains of LOA sand embedded in his body and soul from that film.
Thank you. I have a copy of Lawrence of Arabia the Blu-ray set. One day I will get a 4K copy of the film.

Reactions: PMF

HawksFord

Premium
Real Name
Maurice
Welcome! With that list of favorites, you should check out the Classic Westerns thread and post a list of your favorites to the thread: Top-10/20/50 list of your favorite Westerns

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meeklystreaming
Recent bookmarks