What's new

I'm a new member. (1 Viewer)

David Morrell

Insider
Real Name
David
Hi, everyone. My name is David Morrell. I'm a longtime friend of Bob Harris and am a new member of HTF. I'm a novelist, probably best known for my debut novel FIRST BLOOD (1972), in which the character of Rambo first appeared. My espionage novel THE BROTHERHOOD OF THE ROSE (1984) was the basis for the only TV miniseries (on NBC) to be broadcast after a Super Bowl. Over the years, I've written many other novels. I also wrote for a high-end video magazine PERFECT VISION 20 years ago. From time to time, I write essays about books, movies, and music. I'm also a vested member of the Writers Guild of America. With luck, I can bring something to discussions here. Mostly I look forward to reading what everyone has to say.

cinemel1

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Mel Matsil
Hi, everyone. My name is David Morrell. I'm a longtime friend of Bob Harris and am a new member of HTF. I'm a novelist, probably best known for my debut novel FIRST BLOOD (1972), in which the character of Rambo first appeared. My espionage novel THE BROTHERHOOD OF THE ROSE (1984) was the basis for the only TV miniseries (on NBC) to be broadcast after a Super Bowl. Over the years, I've written many other novels. I also wrote for a high-end video magazine PERFECT VISION 20 years ago. From time to time, I write essays about books, movies, and music. I'm also a vested member of the Writers Guild of America. With luck, I can bring something to discussions here. Mostly I look forward to reading what everyone has to say.
Loved Perfect Vision magazine. Wonderful articles about the technology, as it was, of film and television. Sometimes it was a bit over my head, but I learned a lot. I have many stored away.

David Morrell

Insider
Real Name
David
Loved Perfect Vision magazine. Wonderful articles about the technology, as it was, of film and television. Sometimes it was a bit over my head, but I learned a lot. I have many stored away.
I wrote laser disc reviews. Seems like a horse and buggy now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilybets