What's new

I'm a new daddy! :) (1 Viewer)

Bill Williams

Screenwriter
Just had to log on and let everyone know that I'm a new daddy! :)

My daughter Lily Grace was born via Caesarean section at 2:26 p.m. on Tuesday, December 28, 2004. She weighs 9 pounds, 4 ounces, is 19 1/2 inches long, and she's got a shock of dark hair on her head! My wife April is doing pretty well, considering she's still in postpartum at this time, but she's making good recovery. At this point we're expected to come home this Friday from the hospital.

It may be a while before I'm able to log back on again, since I'm at my work computer and will be off the rest of the week and all next week to help take care of the baby, but I just had to drop in and share the good news with everyone! :D

See you in 2005! :D

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Congrats! Hope you have some sleep reserves, I hear that new moms and dads learn quickly that sleep becomes a tradeable commodity once a new child arrives.

BrettB

Senior HTF Member
Congrats Bill!

Be sure and keep her birthday separate from Christmas, otherwise she'll end up an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. :D

Jordan_E

Senior HTF Member
Always glad to hear this sort of news!:emoji_thumbsup: And believe me, while things may seem exhausting at first, it's ALL worth it! Congrats! There is nothing like being a parent.

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
Way to go Bill.

Here's hoping her first words are "Triple Ego"

Just remember that she is your daughter not a wrestling buddy, and that while it is true a stonecold stunner might quiet her down it is *not* the best method.

Just kidding Bill, but you knew I'd slip some wrestling references in just for you.

Seriously, best wishes to you and your wife and congratulations.

Lew Crippen

Senior HTF Member
Congratulations Bill. All the very best to you, your wife and newborn. There is nothing like being a patent.

Carl Miller

Screenwriter
Congrats Bill!! Beautiful name you two chose, by the way :emoji_thumbsup:

Oh, and don't worry. You'll have plenty of time to go online...it may be at 3am during one of those sleepless nights, but you'll have the time! ;)

Robert_Gaither

Screenwriter
Congrats, now you're parents will have their revenge wish fulfilled, and my condolence to your daughter for having a birth date so close to Christmas that she'll get "combo" gifts (I was screwed on this as my brother's birthday was the next day so we received a lot of "shared" gifts). :D

Matt Butler

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt Butler
Congrats Homie!! :emoji_thumbsup:

Im not a parent; but I play one on TV. Hopefully Ill be a parent someday. I just need a woman first.

Keith Paynter

Screenwriter
Congrats, Bill, hope everyone's doing well. And if you can't get your hands free during those 3am feedings to monitor the forum, just watch Bill Cosby - Himself and get all the parenting skills you need :D...

- Parents put a curse on you: They hope your children behave exactly the way you did.

- God has a sense of humour. Someday he'll put odor in the poo-poo.

- Eggs, wheat and milk are in chocolate cake. That's nutrition!

- "I don't know..."

Best of luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nesiancoco
Recent bookmarks