I'm a Celebrity, get me out of here!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Ning Wong, Feb 19, 2003.

1. Ning Wong

Ning Wong Stunt Coordinator

What did u think of the first show?

I think the RIvers girl was pretty stupid if she thought they were getting humilated....has she not seen any other "survivor" shows??

2. JayDerek

JayDerek Stunt Coordinator

..also for crying like that Melissa Rivers just opened herself up to have the fans vote for her to do as much of those 'humiliating challenges' as possible. Haha

~Jason B

3. mike martin

mike martin Stunt Coordinator

I am a sucker for reality television; but this was real bad. Very little content and three mini commercials in the show to tell you to vote. The host is a total joke and production values are pretty low. When -I- cant stand a reality tv show than they are doing something wrong.

4. PeteyG

PeteyG Stunt Coordinator

Melissa Rivers is the sole reason I would never watch this show. There aren't enough humiliating challenges that would ever get me to watch her (or her mother for that matter).

I like reality TV as much as anyone else, but watching "F Level" celebrities hanging on for that one glimmering hope of the limelight is just not worth it!!

5. Kong Chang

Kong Chang Screenwriter

What a boring reality show. I rarely paid any attention.

The show is a mixture of "Fear Factor" + "Survivor" all roled up in one package.

How lame...and I too like reality shows, but this one was just awful, especially with Ms. Rivers screaming like some insane woman...oh the humiliation, my arse.

Thank god the first ep sucked, so I can save time watching other stuff.

6. Scott Van Dyke

Scott Van Dyke Supporting Actor

River's mouth is too enormous for me. She's weird looking. And as soon as Bruce Jenner was on camera, I knew this show was digging deep. I didn't know half the people on camera, and a shirtless Leach was the straw that broke the camel's back. I turned it off. All they needed was the robot girl from Small Wonder, and it would have been too perfect.

7. Ning Wong

Ning Wong Stunt Coordinator

Bruce Jenner seems like a real cool guy.

8. Rob T

Rob T Screenwriter

Stuttering John is the only good part about it.
    He'll be doing most, if not all of the challenges. [​IMG]

9. Gabe D

Gabe D Cinematographer

I haven't really watched this show. (I saw about 10 boring minutes of the first episode.) But I am mildly curious who has been kicked off so far. Does anybody know?

10. Ashley Seymour

Ashley Seymour Supporting Actor

Robin Leach was on GMA today. He seemed sincerely happy to be out of the misery of the rain forest. I saw the first episode and it seems that the other "celebrities" would prefer the blood sucking leaches that were attached to their bodies than the stand up plus sized Robin. Too bad, he was the best part of the show - and it does suck.