I'll be hosting ATL RTCW sessions this week.

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Peter Manojlovich, Jun 2, 2003.

1. Peter Manojlovich

Peter Manojlovich Second Unit

I'll try hosting sometime next week, schedule permitting. I can't committ to tonight. If I get back early enough I'll check out what people are doing.

I'll still don't fully understand the communication methods in RtCW. What does it refer to with Squad A and Squad B. This is a much tougher game to host properly than something like motogp2.

I can see why people get into this game. Under the proper set of conditions and with players working from a similar page, I'm sure it's a blast to play. Check everyone later.

2. JayV

JayV Supporting Actor

No, replies, eh?

Well, I'll be looking for you, Peter. It's been Outlooked for Wednesday night. I'm sure there are others who will jump in.

See you then!

-j

3. Bryan_ZZ

Bryan_ZZ Stunt Coordinator

I tried to type a response, but these HUGE thumbs got in the way! [​IMG] [​IMG]

See you guys online tonight.

Bryan

4. Paul_Fisher

Paul_Fisher Screenwriter

I'll be on tonight! Please put me on your list if don't have me already. I'm trying to divide time between this and Brute Force. It's so hard!

5. Peter Manojlovich

I won't be able to host until Wednesday, Bryan, I've got some movie watching to do today. Still haven't checked out X2 or Matrix Reloaded. If you're on tonite late playing wolf, I'll look for you.

I noticed a lot of HTF guys playing wolf last night, but It wasn't anything I could join, so I switched over to motogp2.

6. JayV

JayV Supporting Actor

Peter, I'll shoot you an invite next time I can. It seems that I only rarely have the invite option available in my RTCW menu.

-j

7. Joel Mack

Joel Mack Cinematographer

I think you either have to be the host of a private game, or in a public game with slots available...

8. Peter Manojlovich

9. Robert C.S.

Robert C.S. Auditioning

I'll try and meet up with you tonight. [​IMG]

10. Paul_Fisher

Paul_Fisher Screenwriter

I'll accept your friend invite tonight Peter, I wasn't able to make it on last night. Hopefully I'll be on tonight around 9:30 or 10:00 CST.

Thanks [​IMG]

11. James St

James St Supporting Actor

From reading the subject line, I thought you were hosting in Atlanta.[​IMG] I'll try to get on tonight. Feel free to send me an invite.

12. Peter Manojlovich

I'll add you, James.

13. Peter Manojlovich

Paul, check out your xbox live section on your xbox dashboard. Under account management, you should see your friends list and there should be an outstanding friends invite from me.

I won't be able to invite you to a session unitl you've accepted the overall general friends invite.

14. JayV

JayV Supporting Actor

Good fun tonight, Paul, even if we couldn't get more ATL guys. Stick with it, you were getting the hang of it towards the end!

I still feel bad about lighting up SherriffTruman during the warmup, chortling, and then finding out that it wasn't the warmup. Regrettable.

-j

15. Peter Manojlovich

Jay, I couldn't see a thing, man. Bad enough I don't play this game very often, or know the maps, but it was like playing a game wearing a veil for me. After Joey disconnected, I tried setting up a game and sent invites, but no one responded, so I played some motogp online instead.

I won't be hosting early on Thursday, I have too much light coming in the living room in the evening to see anything in Wolf. I'll try hosting later, after 9:00pm. If there's not too many guys on, I'll probably host a public game, and reserve a few slots on the friends list and send invites.

The window of opportunity to join games is often so small, it seems like it's just pure chance that you get a shot to get in on the action.

16. JayV

JayV Supporting Actor

17. James St

James St Supporting Actor

Peter, I got your invite but wasn't able to join for some reason. It was getting late so ended up calling it a night a short time later.

Tonight was my first night playing in about two weeks. Damn, I was rustier then I thought. I couldn't aim worth a !*#@ but thankfully with the Venom it wasn't that big of a deal.[​IMG]

18. Peter Manojlovich

19. Peter Manojlovich