What's new

IGN X-Box's brute force preview (in-depth) (1 Viewer)

Keith_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
Kyle
Did anyone see the in-depth preview IGN has did for Brute Force (my most anticipated X-Box game ). For those that didn't because they don't have Insider the preview is now free and can be viewed here: http://xbox.ign.com/articles/392/392...html?fromint=1 ,
Glad to see it looks promising although it is kind of a let-down that there is no Live support for when I hopefully get Live up and running, but there is the promise of downloadable maps or levels after the games release. Hopefully it is good as the preview looks.

JasonK

Supporting Actor
Thanks for the link. Brute Force is a game I've had my eye on for a while, but I was unclear about the multiplayer stuff.

I knew there was not going to be any Live features right off the bat, but it's cool that people can jump in and out of the game.

With Halo 2 being delayed til next year, perhaps Brute Force will tide me over.

Derrik Draven

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Chris
Brute Force sounds like it's going to be one hell of a triple "A" title. Can't wait 'till next month. :emoji_thumbsup:

I'm tired of playing Splinter Cell/Halo/Enclave, over and over. :frowning:

JamesH

Supporting Actor
Brute Force looks neat, but remember, they also said Wreckless was "the best Xbox game since Halo".

Derrik Draven

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Chris
Wreckless was "the best Xbox game since Halo".
...Link Removed

That IS scary!

Still...reading all that this game encompasses, I would say it's probably going to be great, and probably one of the best games available on Xbox. It would seem kinda silly for them to get to play the game to the depth that they did, to write such an involved preview, and then have the game release in a few weeks and suck. It would have to be a night and day difference.

Know what I mean?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks