IGN X-Box's brute force preview (in-depth)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Keith_R, Apr 8, 2003.

1. Keith_R

Keith_R Screenwriter

Kyle
    Did anyone see the in-depth preview IGN has did for Brute Force (my most anticipated X-Box game ). For those that didn't because they don't have Insider the preview is now free and can be viewed here: http://xbox.ign.com/articles/392/392...html?fromint=1 ,
    Glad to see it looks promising although it is kind of a let-down that there is no Live support for when I hopefully get Live up and running, but there is the promise of downloadable maps or levels after the games release. Hopefully it is good as the preview looks.

2. JasonK

JasonK Supporting Actor

Thanks for the link. Brute Force is a game I've had my eye on for a while, but I was unclear about the multiplayer stuff.

I knew there was not going to be any Live features right off the bat, but it's cool that people can jump in and out of the game.

With Halo 2 being delayed til next year, perhaps Brute Force will tide me over.

3. Derrik Draven

Derrik Draven Supporting Actor

Chris
    Brute Force sounds like it's going to be one hell of a triple "A" title. Can't wait 'till next month. [​IMG]

I'm tired of playing Splinter Cell/Halo/Enclave, over and over. [​IMG]

4. JamesH

JamesH Supporting Actor

Brute Force looks neat, but remember, they also said Wreckless was "the best Xbox game since Halo".

5. Derrik Draven

Derrik Draven Supporting Actor

Chris