If you would like a JVC D-VHS VCR (HM-DH3000U)...

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by JJR512, Oct 8, 2002.

1. JJR512

JJR512 Supporting Actor

I believe it is the model shown here: http://www.bestbuy.com/detail.asp?e=...at=31&scat=243
    My local Best Buy has one of these on their "open box" special for $600, marked down from $690 (if I recall correctly). There are NO parts missing or broken; I have personally confirmed this. I am not personally interested in D-VHS, but as some of you might be, and this seems like a pretty good deal, I thought I'd let you know.
    If anyone is interested, let me know ASAP. It's been available for over a month now, but someone could buy it any moment, of course. They're aslo offering their service plan for, I believe, $20. UPS Ground shipping should be around $20-25, I believe.
    If you're interested in having me buy this for you, contact me via PM or email (email is best) and we'll work out the details. I'll do this for straight cost, buy the way; I'm not trying to profit on this. All receipts will be included, so you should even be able to return/exchange it again at your own local BB if you had to for some reason.

2. Chris PC

Chris PC Producer

Got a link to the specs for this thing? The link you gave shows a price of $999. Hmmmm. Interesting.

How does D-VHS compare to DIGITAL and MINI-DIGITAL VIDEO cameras? Is the technology, the bitrates and sampling frequencies the same?

3. JJR512

JJR512 Supporting Actor

Here is a link to the page at Crutchfield, which probably contains a lot more info than Best Buy: http://www.crutchfield.com/S-42PH7L7...p?i=257HMDH30K
    At this time I have one offer of interest. (To that person, I have just replied to your email.)