What's new

If you were only allowed *one* wish...what would it be? (1 Viewer)

Hunter P

Screenwriter
To be the invincible, immortal, ass-kicking bad mutha(shut yo mouth!) that I already think I am.

I'd probably spend most of my time as a vigilante super hero (with secret identity, natch.) But every now and then I would go into a bar and say to the baddest dude in the joint: "What the F*CK are you looking at, bitch!":D

Oh yeah, or peace on Earth and all that.

Alex-C

Screenwriter
Fusion power.
in my car.

Seriously: eradicate all nuclear waste forever with no after effects.

Marshall Alsup

Second Unit
If I could only have one wish, I'd like to think I'd do something to benefit mankind or something, but really I'd probably wish for unlimited fortunes. Man, just thinking of all the cool things my friends (including everyone on HTF) and family could do if I had unlimited money....... It would rule :D

-Marshall

Robert_Z

Screenwriter
I would wish to have the ability to turn into anything I want whenever I wanted to.

... And if I ever got tired of doing stuff, I could help out humanity with a power like that too. So it's not all selfish
So basically you want to be one of the Wonder Twins.

Wonder Twin powers, activate:
shape of...an elephant
form of...water.

Why did Zan always turn into water? :angry: That really pissed me off.

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
Why did Zan always turn into water? That really pissed me off.
I could be wrong, but I was under the impression that one of them could only turn into water-based things and the other could only do animals. :confused:

Of course, this is only based on some really old memories.

Garrett Lundy

Senior HTF Member
Instead of a hetero white guy, I'd be reborn as an asian lesbian. Yes, I have issues.:)

But every now and then I would go into a bar and say to the baddest dude in the joint: "What the F*CK are you looking at, bitch!"
Can I intrest you in a few martial arts classes? Maybe a membership to Gold's Gym? (seems silly to waste a wish on something normally obtainanble).

James T

Screenwriter
I'd like to have Superman's powers. Then I'd take over the world. If anyone tries to stop me, I'll flick them around with my pinky. I'd probably do the things that Superman would never do unless he's under the influence.

Andrew Pratt

Senior HTF Member
I'd likely wish that I hadn't met the person granting the wish. The responsibility of it would be to great.

That said if I had to choose something that was just for me I'd love to see the earth from the space station.

Masood Ali

Supporting Actor
I'd really like to have my own personal Omega-1 (YF-21) or YF-19 from Macross Plus. What a fun toy.

Evan S

Senior HTF Member
I would like to find the person that completes me...my soul mate. The person that makes me look forward to the end of the day, somebody who I could talk to when I need advice, my friend, my confidant. 31 years and I'm still searching.

That would be my wish.

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
:laugh:

some pretty good ones in here. i don't feel so bad now.

i know this has a light-hearted tone, but i noticed that just about noone was altruistic (including myself). what a bunch of selfish bastagas we all are! :D

Or depending upon your advertising client, a Mercedes.

Nigel McN

Supporting Actor
I actually think I figured this out the other day (besides the infinite wishes thing):

'Drive', I figure I could do most things if I just had the drive to work at it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks