If you have ever built a sub with BluePrint Driver... (requesting info)

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Anthony_Gomez, May 19, 2002.

1. To all you BPD peoples..
    I am on the hunt to collect info from those of you who have built a BPD sub.
    If you could email me (or just post here) a description of the project. Opinions of it. And ESPECIALLY any links to pictures you may have posted. If you don't have it uploaded, I you can email it to me and I can upload for you (keep the email to ~

2. Shawn Solar

Shawn Solar Supporting Actor

I have a BP1503 in a 165l ported enclosure. With a 28" long port 6" dia. I am using flares at each end. This tunes it to appox. 20hz. I haven't finished it yet but it is about have done.

3. ThomasW

ThomasW Cinematographer

Anthony

Just go to the Audioworx site in my sig. Tubezilla and Pete's ported tube sub use 1503's. You can grab as many pics off the website as you want.

Also I substituted a 1503 for a HE15 in one of the original Stryke cube subs. Don' have any pics but can certainly get some if you want them

Thomas

4. Seungsoo Hwang

Seungsoo Hwang Stunt Coordinator

in a related note, has anyone ever built a small sealed 1803 with a BFD or a linkwitz on it?

5. Brian Bunge

Brian Bunge Producer

Seungsoo,

I'm working on a sealed 1803 and will use the BFD and maybe a LT circuit. I had a little problem with my initial box and have just about decided to scrap it and start over.

Brian