What's new

if you had a choice for X-Mas. (1 Viewer)

Keith_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
Kyle
If you had a choice between getting one thing you wanted for X-mas like a SVS, a new BMW, or a reciever. Or getting a bunch of small things, what would you do?

Brett Hancock

Supporting Actor
Brett's Xmas List

Epiphone SG

SVS

Toshiba 42" Widescreen TV

A New Computer

Remember tis the season to give. To answer your questions it depends on how many small things. For example a bunch of dvd's and cd's that I really wanted I would probably choose that over a svs or reciever. But a new BMW!!!. Go with that definitely.

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
I'd really like to wake up on Christmas morning and find Emmanuelle Beart waiting for me wearing a red ribbon and nothing else. Short of that, I'll take a new computer, a home theater, a dvd and book shopping spree, one of those new Mustang GTs, a bunch of cash, a new job, yadda yadda yadda... :)

brentl

Senior HTF Member
A big gift is a lot tougher to buy when Christmas is over than 15-20 smaller gifts.

Brent

Kevin P

Screenwriter
Well, since the little things usually end up being socks or junk items I never use (the silver plated computer mouse was brought up in another thread!), I'll go for the big things. Unfortunately, the big items are always the ones I buy for myself. Last year it was the Sony DVP-S9000ES, this year, probably just small items since I bought myself a laptop a month ago.
But I wouldn't turn down the BMW if someone buys me one. Especially if they pay for the insurance as well. :)
KJP

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks