What's new

If You Could Own Anything You Wanted On DVD.. (1 Viewer)

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes
phenri said:
I was on an episode of the Chicago "Bozo's Circus" in 1969 as a six-year-old, so I would like to see that as well. I played the Bozo Buckets.
I was on the Detroit Version (Or should I say the Windsor Ontario Version, since it was broadcast from the CKLW Station across the river from Detroit. I was a Cub Scout and my troop met at Vandenburg Elementary School in Redford, Michigan. When we were told we were invited to sit in the "Peanut Gallery" all I can say was "Mount St. Vandenburg"Erupts! :biggrin: :laugh: :rolling-smiley: :dance: :rock: :drum: :banana: :dancing-banana-04:

vidiot33

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Mark
I recognize in many ways it wasn't a great show, but I enjoyed Rowan and Martin's Laugh In. I thinkwatching it again would take me back to a great time in my life...

dana martin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dana Martin
unfairly some of what I would like has been released, albeit piecemeal and its not really what I want on DVD but done correctly on blu ray, so here are the five bucket list, holy grail, dream titles

1. Batman: The Animated Series: ( including Phantasm & Subzero) its the 75th Anniversary, this should have been on the fast track some time ago all in glorious HD

2. Alfred Hitchcock Presents: The Original Series, Complete and Uncut, Restored to Premier night presentation (Think Twilight Zone or I Love Lucy Ultimate blu ray and you will see what I wish Uni would have the stones to do with this classic TV title)

3. Zatôichi monogatari : (1974–1979), all 98 episodes of this classic Japanese TV series, and Zatoichi (1989) (aka Shintaro Katsu's Zatoichi) in one large comprehensive collection, just like what Criterion did with the film series

4. The Outer Limits: The Original Series Complete and Uncut, Restored to Premier night presentation (Think Twilight Zone or I Love Lucy Ultimate blu ray and you will see what I wish come on MGM/Fox make this happen!

5. Kolchak: The Complete Story: this should be right up Shout Factory!/ Scream Factory alley, both original Telefilms Night Stalker and Night Strangler and all original 20 episodes, original shot on film, this would look great if done properly, and with Fox planning on doing X-Files in HD, why not the inspiration for that show ,come on shout factory, actualy look at Hitchcock as well since Uni doesn't understand that we want pressed disc single sided of the Complete Series.

Wvtvguy

Second Unit
Real Name
Marc
THE BOLD ONES sntire series. THE NAME OF THE GAMEClassic sporting events. Ali fights, NBA, Etc...Classic commercials

oldtvshowbuff

Supporting Actor
Real Name
James Beer
I know it's highly unlikely, but I could go for Pepsi-Cola Playhouse, an anthology series with three attractive actresses of the 1950s, Arlene Dahl, Anita Colby, and Polly Bergen as hostesses. Aired on ABC from 1953 to 1955 and produced by Revue, I'd love to see it in night-of-broadcast condition, but it'll never happen, because it's archaic according to Universal, they probably don't have film elements to the series anymore because they may have allowed the original copyrights to expire and thereby entering the public domain. There's always PH episodes on YT to watch.

yyz2ams

Auditioning
Real Name
Bonita
My selection would include:

The remaining seasons of "Cannon"
"The Return of Cannon"
The remaining season of "Barnaby Jones"
"Nero Wolfe" (William Conrad & Lee Horsley)
"Manimal" (from 1983)
"Hot Pursuit" (from 1984)
Bayou Boy (The Boy from Deadman's Bayou Walt Disney Movie)
More of "Walt Disney Wonderful World of Colour" episodes the Sunday night ones
"Dempsey and Makepeace"
"The Avengers" (Tara King years)
"Battle of the Network Stars"
The remaining seasons of the "Love Boat
The remaining seasons of "Fantasy Island"
The remaining seasons of "Matt Houston"
"One West Waikiki"
"I Love A Mystery" movie (1973)

Hopefully one day I can stroke off the list!

I would just be really happy with the rest of Barnaby Jones and Cannon! :)

dana martin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dana Martin
One More addition, The 1985 CBS revival of The Twilight Zone: The Complete Series on blu ray, my understanding is that it was shot on film and possibly edited in video so we are talking a ST:TNG thing possibly to have it in 1080p. But this is a solid show that never found the audience that CBS was hoping for then.

Image is releasing a complete series in Aug, but I may hold out a little longer and hope for an upgrade to blu,

how I would like to see this done, simple Twilight Zone Blu ray sets, pretty much set the standard on how this should be released

Louis Letizia

Supporting Actor
Now that the late, great David Brenner is gone I would love to see his series SNIP, that never made it to air.FAY, the Lee Grant comedy.BIG EDDIETHE PATCHWORK FAMILYTHE HUDSON BROTHERS RAZZLE DAZZLE SHOWSUNSHINE tv movieComplete NEW DICK VAN DYKE SHOWTHE GHOST AND MRS MUIRMASQUERADE PARTY game showDON ADAMS HOLLYWOOD SCREEN TESTTHE BANANA SPLITS

Spottedfeather

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Matt
Complete series of Perfect Strangers
complete series of Remember WENN (or even just a best of)
complete series of Mercury Men
complete series of 90s Spiderman cartoon
Wake, Rattle, And Roll complete series
complete, or seasons, of Mister Rogers
Today's Special complete series
You Can't Do That On Television complete series

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks