What's new

If you could have one wish,What would it be? (1 Viewer)

Marshall Alsup

Second Unit
I wish that Lucas would put SW and IJ on DVD.

(hey, that would benifit all of us, so I'm not being selfish :b )

-Marshall

Ike

Screenwriter
I'll enforce on myself a rule that my wish can't directly effect more than 10 people, thus ruling out boring, "Peace and happiness," responses.

So, I guess I'd say I'd want $1,000,000,000,000, in cash, tax free. I'd buy all sorts of neat toys, put it in the bank, and live off the interest.

Dheiner

Gazoo
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Dhein
To be the owner of the patent on, and a working model of, the first faster than light speed drive system.

Clark Rozier

Agent
A FREE clean energy source for all mankind!
This would fundamentally change the world.
It would remove the scammers in control of the world's energy supply.
It would allow us to repair the damage done to our planetary ecosystem.
It would allow us to eliminate poverty and starvation everywhere on Earth.
To be the owner of the patent on, and a working model of, the first faster than light speed drive system.
It would allow us to get off this rock with the help of this ftl drive system. :)
... and this is just for starters!
Just Think of the subwoofers SVS could build! :eek:
Clark ;)

Patrick McCart

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Patrick McCart
I'd wish for every motion picture to exist and in perfect form and to be stored in an everything-proof vault so they can't be lost again. (London After Midnight: Special Edition, eh?)

Some may disagree with me, but if I had to choose between this wish or keep a disaster from happening (I won't go into details), I'd pick save the movies.

Film could probably last forever if properly maintained. We do not...even with all the vitamins and healthy living.

I would never, ever wish for a billion dollars. Think of the inflation that'll cause! Plus, if you change a disaster, what if a person who died in World War I would have fathered a son who would father a son who would father a daughter who would give birth to a son who would father a daughter who would give birth to a son who would later take over the world and destroy the universe?

The worst that could happen is someone will have a nervous breakdown from having to catalog the billions of reels in this archive.

Travis D

Second Unit
Also, you'd have to maintain the film in a vaccum too.

Me personally, I'd take the extended 31 day orgasm described by Steve Martin. Oh man, who would need anyone if you had that "feeling" for 744 hours straight.

Ron Eastman

Second Unit
Wow, so many unselfish wishes here.

Since you guys have world peace and hunger covered, I would wish to be the wealthiest man in the world but not have the fame that normally accompanies it. So as not to be too selfish I would make a large donation to Robert Harris so he could restore all the films this membership desired.

Josh_Hill

Screenwriter
If you could have one wish,What would it be?
For the next 2 Star Wars and LOTR films to come within the next 6 months.

Brook K

Senior HTF Member
For my children to have a better/more successful life than me.

More selfish wishes would be $$ or for Mizzou to win National Championships in basketball and football.

Brian Kissinger

Screenwriter
Sorry, I'm very selfish. My wish is to have the power of mind control. Everything you could ever want lies within.

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
Good idea, buddy. I want the power of mind control as well. Then we could have a cool showdown like in Scanners. I don't want to end up stuck in your body, though. :D

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
Mind Control.
Yes MGM... you will start progress on the restoration of It's A Mad Mad Mad Mad World.
Please give me one billion dollars Mr. Gates... and make it out to Robert Lutter :D
and of course...
You want to undress in front of me :laugh: :laugh:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks