What's new

If you could destroy one movie... (1 Viewer)

Garrett Lundy

Senior HTF Member
Crush, Kill, Destroy!!: Hmm, you people have already destroyed so-many bad films. So to the silver-nitrate pyre I shall add Adrenaline w/ Chris Lambert.:thumbsdown: Vile piece of crap.
Peace, Love, & Save the Whales!!: A toss-up between Conan: The Barbarian (Greatest film ever made) and/or Robocop (Second greatest film ever made, with the additional ability as "time machine to the 80's").
But since James Earl Jones playing Thulsa Doom overrules Robert MacNamara and Lee Iacocca jokes, It is my privledged honor to preserve Conan:The Barbarian for the future of all mankind.
:emoji_thumbsup: :D

Tim Raffey

Stunt Coordinator
I would get rid of the idea of the Faces of Death series, of whatever you want to call them. I can handle Bloodsucking Freaks, Hannibal, even I Spit on Your Grave, but the intention (real, or not) of showing actual death--and the desire to watch it--sickens me. And I haven't even seen them.

Today, I would save John Cassavetes' Faces. Just because it's the last really great movie I saw.

Peter Mazur

Second Unit
Destroy: T2

I try my best to forget this exists when I watch the fantastic original film.

Save: Schindler's List

We must never forget what happened. Those who don't learn from history...

Chuck Mayer

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chuck Mayer
I love seeing the variety (and polar opposites) of people's taste...but you are all fools (except a few).
Batman & Robin is the most hideous piece of work ever committed to film. Beyond it's atrocious lack of story or even style, it's awful in so many ways that there aren't enough minutes in my life or words in the dictionary to describe the horror of this film. I started an old thread about "Movies I'd rather stick up my arse (on LASERDISC even) than watch" solely to bag on this piece of excremental filth. I loathe it with emotions that I shouldn't have. But it deserves the hatred...
Movies to save: It wasn't even my favorite film last year, but Black Hawk Down is one of the very best films I have ever seen. The only beef I had with the Academy (beyond a few Moulin Rouge snubbings - which I only choose out of personal taste) was their overlooking of this MASTERPIECE. Even ignoring the content (which they obviously did not do), this film is a work of art. Including it...well, I can't praise it enough, you know.
Take care,
Chuck

Jay E

Senior HTF Member
Destroy Clerks (with Independence Day as a back up just in case Clerks doesn't burn)
Keep 2001: A Space Odyssey

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member
Destroy Sly Stallone's Oscar. I am still arguing with the theater about giving me 109 minutes of my life back.
Save Big Trouble in Little China. Pure comedic, martial arts genius!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks