If These Walls Could Talk/If These Walls Could Talk 2 mix up in Circuit City ad

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Larry P, Apr 22, 2002.

1. Larry P

Larry P Stunt Coordinator

Okay, so I was planning on getting the excellent "If These Walls Could Talk 2", because it contains one of the greatest scenes ever in the history of cinema....Michelle Williams unveiling to us, her massive boobies!!

This weeks Cicuit City ad that came in Sunday's newspaper listed it as being 5.99! So I head up to Circut City, and I see they have the other 5.99 titles listed in the ad....Vision Quest, The Bonfire of the Vanities, Pacific Heights, The Mosquito Coast, and....If These Walls Could Talk!!!! But no If These Walls Could Talk 2!!! In fact they didn't have any copies at all of the part 2.

So just letting everyone know who was planning on maybe picking this up....its the original If These Walls Could Talk and not the sequel that they have for 5.99 at Circuit City. I don't understand how they can make such silly goof ups.

2. BrandonM

BrandonM Stunt Coordinator

If Circuit City isn't selling it for $5.99, just use that ad and price match it at Best Buy or somewhere else. [​IMG]

3. Chris Hicks

Chris Hicks Stunt Coordinator

the Best Buy near me won't price match until they call the other store and confirm the sale and they also check to see if the title is in stock. If it's not in stock= no sale or pricematch.[​IMG]

4. Todd Stout

Todd Stout Screenwriter

If These Walls Could Talk 2 is only $9.99 at my local Best Buy.

Michelle Williams wants me... she just doesn't know it yet.

5. Greg_S_H

Greg_S_H Executive Producer

Greg