What's new

If ou were selling LD's at a Garage Sale, how much would you sell them for? (1 Viewer)

DouglasRobert

Second Unit
Don't know if this is the right forum, if not moderator please move to correct one.

I am thinking of selling my LD's at a garage sale, but don't know how much to sell them for.

On average, how much would sell them for at a garage sale?

I don't want to go through the hassle of selling to people over the internet and the time involved in packing and selling these for just a little bit of $. But I don't want to just throw them away either.

I might consider selling them to people over the internet if they come and pick them up in person, but thats questionable.

ChristopherDAC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
AE5VI
In my estimation, US$2.50 to $5. That is what I generally see the items going for on open sale in used condition. And if there are any anime discs you have to sell, contact me [it's my thing].

alan halvorson

Senior HTF Member
First of all, where are you? I'm always looking for LDs. If you're anywhere near me, I recommend selling them for $1 or less each, including any rare titles. Actually, I have never encountered a laser disc at a garage sale. I'd guess I'd consider buying only were they in the $1-$3 range.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
runemesa
Recent bookmarks