If ou were selling LD's at a Garage Sale, how much would you sell them for?

Discussion in 'Media Classifieds' started by DouglasRobert, Jul 3, 2004.

1. DouglasRobert

DouglasRobert Second Unit

Don't know if this is the right forum, if not moderator please move to correct one.

I am thinking of selling my LD's at a garage sale, but don't know how much to sell them for.

On average, how much would sell them for at a garage sale?

I don't want to go through the hassle of selling to people over the internet and the time involved in packing and selling these for just a little bit of $. But I don't want to just throw them away either.

I might consider selling them to people over the internet if they come and pick them up in person, but thats questionable.

2. ChristopherDAC

ChristopherDAC Producer

In my estimation, US$2.50 to $5. That is what I generally see the items going for on open sale in used condition. And if there are any anime discs you have to sell, contact me [it's my thing].

3. alan halvorson

alan halvorson Cinematographer

First of all, where are you? I'm always looking for LDs. If you're anywhere near me, I recommend selling them for $1 or less each, including any rare titles. Actually, I have never encountered a laser disc at a garage sale. I'd guess I'd consider buying only were they in the $1-$3 range.

4. DouglasRobert

DouglasRobert Second Unit

In suburban Chicago, Illinois is where I live.