What's new

If Letterman has Social Anxiety disorder, I must have new Situation Disorder.... (1 Viewer)

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
Heh, I was watching last nights show after getting home from the mall today, only to hear his joke about having SAD. I must have a sub root, New Situation Disorder. When a new situation arises, it completly throws off your thought patttern ;).
I had just taken the bag the sales clerk at Sam Goody gave me, walking out the security blockers, preparing myself. 65% of the time, they don't scan the blasted thing right and the alarm goes off. Also happens with Saturday Matinee Emplyees as well. Well, was surprised that it didn't go off, and went on my merry way into the book store. I walk through the metal detectors, and all of a sudden, beep beep beep...
I kept on looking back at the detector, and the bag, probably with the most dumbfounded look on my face. "If it didn't go off in Sam Goody, why would it go off here?" It took me a second to realize a lady(nice looking too ;) ) behind the counter was asking me if I wanted her to scan my bag so it wouldn't go off anymore.
I was still pondering the reason just out of dumbfoundedness, when I hope I heard her ask correctly if I had CD's in there, or DVD's. Heh, I was still trying to figure out the reason why when getting lunch 2 minutes later...
Heh, 5 hours later, still got me baffled...

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
Haha! I saw that episode. I know that Letterman doesn't like people in general (as most of them are stupid) but with SAD it's not a good idea to run a talk show. :)
And what in the world are you talking about up there....??? ;) Someithng I'm prone to do especially while trying to go to sleep or driving is think of one thing, then that stems off into another thought with something linking them together, then that stems off, etc... over and over. And the fun part is going backwards figuring out what I was originally thinking about by going through the links.
I NEED A GF!!

CharlesD

Screenwriter
I have F.A.M.D.S. (Friday Afternoon Motivational Deficit Disorder) In fact I am suffering from it right now, even though it is Wednesday! :D
(edit: My doctor says its "Syndrome" not "Disorder" ;) )

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks