What's new

If In Living Color Does Well Is There A Chance For MAD TV? (1 Viewer)

Jim Beaver

Supporting Actor
Seeing In Living Colour is coming out in Season sets i had wondred if it did well do you think Fox might think about putting out Mad TV?

Also did anyone know who were the winners of the Fox poll i was wondering if Millennium or Titus would make it?

Jim Beaver

Supporting Actor
I just had a thought is there going to be a chat with Fox soon maybe i could ask them. Because I would really love Mad TV on DVD.

Jim Beaver

Supporting Actor
Thanks Dave. I saw that this morning and I got so excited. I knew it was coming when I asked in the chat earlier this year but I had no idea it might come this soon. This is so awesome I can't wait to own MAD TV.

Eugene Esterly

Supporting Actor
Cool. Mad TV coming to DVD in season format is excellent. I love the first several seasons when the show pushed the envelope. My favorite skit from the early season is the Gump Fiction skit.

Shayne Lebrun

Screenwriter
I'll buy the first season for what I recall as being the very first show; they did a version of the claymation Davey and Little Goliath.
Paraphrasing:
"Look, Davey, they're unclean. Why don't you clense their taint?"
"Ahh, gee, Goliath, do I have to?"
(the dog morphs into a terrible demon, and loses the dopey 'tell me about the rabbits, George' voice for a tortured demon voice) "DO AS I COMMAND! KILL FOR ME!"
"*sigh* Ok, Goliath......"

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks