If I was in the feild of Law...

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by DeathStar1, Aug 19, 2002.

1. DeathStar1

DeathStar1 Producer

2. Andre F

Andre F Screenwriter

Ouch! [​IMG]

3. John_Berger

John_Berger Cinematographer

This is exactly why I stay away from PriceWatch and other companies like it. I have four or five companies that I always deal with when it comes to computer parts. Do I pay more than most people because of that? Yes, I do. But I have NEVER had a problem with customer service.
    In fact, just a few weeks ago I sent back a motherboard that was almost two years old under RMA even though that board was a replacement for the original. Even though I've been paying more than others, I deal only with companies that have proven their integrity even with higher prices.
    Personally, I have no sympathy whatsoever for the people who got shafted. This is exactly what happens when you look at price and nothing else.
    Okay, I'll get off my soap box. [​IMG]

4. NickSo

NickSo Producer

Nick So
    Man, things like these just make me wanna email the company and start ranting off at them [​IMG]

5. Dave F

Dave F Cinematographer

6. Jeff Kleist

Jeff Kleist Executive Producer

Never had a problem from Pricewatch retailers

7. Joel Mack

Joel Mack Cinematographer

Dave,
    I've personally had multiple transactions with both http://www.newegg.com and http://www.mwave.com and can heartily recommend them. I've also never heard anyone speak ill of either.
    The prices are pretty competitive, too...

8. John_Berger

John_Berger Cinematographer

9. KyleS

KyleS Screenwriter

Scary and I have had 2 companies online that did almost this exact same thing to me. I certainly learned my lessons. First I only order with my AMEX card since they will actually go after fraud companies like this without questioning me. 2) I dont order from companies that dont have feedback or have bad feedback [​IMG]
    www.mwave.com
    www.newegg.com
    These are 2 sites that I would certainly recommend for good service with decent pricing. I used to order everything from them until I became a reseller myself now I can just order from large wholesalers [​IMG]
    www.tccomputers.com I used to order from these guys until I found the two above. They have good service but the pricing is a little high.
    KyleS