What's new

If Batman ever comes to DVD.... (1 Viewer)

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate

With the exception of the lawsuit for the rights to Spider-Man (which involved the rights to make movies), most media rights suits have been settled relatively quickly of late. My guess is that's because there is so much precedent these days, and because both sides are usually eager to avoid legal fees and resolve the matter so they can being making money. I would not be surprised if the resolution of this lawsuit (which will not be made public) includes a provision for the release of the show on DVD by a specified date. This could end up being a good thing, in some fashion.

David Deeb

Screenwriter
Real Name
David
For all you "Bat fans" -

I found the strangest DVD in the $1.00 bin at Walgreens. It's called "BatClips" & includes what should be bonus material from the Batman TV series.
  • Batman PSA for Female Equality in the Workplace (w/ Adam West, Burt Ward and Yvonne Craig)
  • Network previews for the new season w/ Batgirl including a unique 10:00 minute adventure that must have been an exclusive.
  • Tons of movie trailers for the 1966 "Batman: The Movie"
  • A very unique Adam West autograph session at a convention from the late 80s
  • Some hand-held camera backstage footage from a late 1980s Batman reunion on a talk show. (The actual talk show interview would be a great find. I remember seeing it and Alan Napier who played Alfred was very elderly at this point and really made no sense.)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks