What's new

IE VER. 6 why cant i move favs up & down ? (1 Viewer)

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
when i go to the organize favs button so i can move a new one to the top or near the top or even down it doesn't stick. when i re-open ie it goes back to the way it was.
what am i doing wrong ? how do i move favs up or down and make them stay there?
------------------

Camp

Senior HTF Member
This works for me...
Use the 'Organize Favorites...' option from the 'Favorites' drop-down menu. A box will pop up displaying your favorites. Within that box you can drag your favorites wherever you want. Close the box and it stays.

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Weird. I just tried it on mine (the clicking and dragging method) and the change stuck like it's supposed to. I'll try restarting the browser to see if it resets, but I don't think it will. I will post if it reverts, otherwise assume that I can drag and drop faves in any order. Using Win2K and IE6 final.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
well camp i know thats what your supposed to do as i said in my po0st and it works for everyone but me
confused.gif
confused.gif

------------------

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
well today i opened ie6.0 and i look at my favs ...and now they all are in alphabeticle order???? i didn't do that. how did that happen? someone tell me what my ie6 is doing. does it have a mind of it's own??????
confused.gif
confused.gif
confused.gif

------------------

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks