Idea for Seasons Two and Three of WONDER WOMAN

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Chuck L, Jun 8, 2004.

1. Chuck L

Chuck L Screenwriter

Alright...when Columbia put out their first season collection of Charlie's Angels, many fans were pleased to that included was the long sought after television film that kicked off the series included.

It would be great, if for the furture editions of the WW television show, simply for shits and giggles, if they were to include the made for TV film of WW starring Cathy Lee Crosby.

While on many accounts, it does indeed blow, it would be great to have it around as an extra since this is rarely seen. Another great extra would be to have the 15 minute 'pilot' that was produced back in the sixties that 'thankfully' never aired.

But all these things are what the Wonder Woman mythologies are made of.

2. Steve Phillips

Steve Phillips Screenwriter

Bring on the pilots and Seasons 2-3!

I've seen the CLC pilot movie, and it DOES blow!

3. ScottR

ScottR Cinematographer

I hope they follow a U.S.A. color theme with Seasons Two and Three...Since the Season One Box is Red, Season 2 should be white and Season Three Blue.

4. Amy Mormino

Amy Mormino Supporting Actor

I'd be especially curious to see the 15 minute pilot that was made in the 60s. I read a description of it and it was meant to be in the campy style of the Batman show. Except that the Batman show was campy fun and the pilot sounded campy and embarrassing. Not that the 70s series was a model of gritty realism....