What's new

Id really love some Pulp Fiction commentary tracks. (1 Viewer)

James W. Johnson

Screenwriter
I dont think ive ever though id love to hear a commentary from a DVD til the other day when seeing Pulp Fiction again and after the show I though that id really love to hear several commentaries on this film , the actors , Tarantino and more even.

Its not my favorite movie but its a movie that IMO would benefit from commentaries from folks that were involved in it.

from another site,
>>>>>>
Tarantino is a sucker for recording commentary, and his past efforts are also some of the best tracks you can find on DVD. "Pulp Fiction" was a pop culture atom bomb, so it surprises me that not only has Tarantino passed on a director/writer commentary, but that the film's stars have also opted not to record their own thoughts as well.

Has this been mentioned before here at HTF?

What are some other films that you guys would like to have a commentary on?

Ive not posted here at HTF in ages!!!!

Ray H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ray
I'd like a commentary on Lawrence of Arabia, The Departed, Batman Begins, Superman Returns, Spielberg films, Kubrick films, Harry Potter films, The Terminator, The Abyss, and Woody Allen tracks for all his films. :)

Jonathan_N

Auditioning
I believe Tarantino has said, on the subject of doing a Pulp Fiction commentary, that he's talked about the movie enough that he just didn't want to sit down for another 2+ hours to talk about it again, IIRC

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks